Howie Huey An Na Innanet

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Greasah Gets To work

It was the first day on the job for the Greasah. For Howie Huey, it was orientation day. Whatever it was, Howie Huey was going to make sure that the young man with the ducktail and the leather jacket was up to the task. If he wasn't, there'd be hell to pay.

Howie paced around the old garage assessing the holes in the old atrium. "You got it woikin' yet there Greasah?"

The Greasah mumbled unintelligbly from under the hulking mass and then rolled out from beneath it. "We got a ways to go Mr. Howie. I can't find the carburator. There ain't even a spark plug under there!"
"What? You sayin' those bastahds ripped me off?! Why...i'm gonna..."
"Easy, Mr. Howie. I only said I ain't found it yet. But if you give me more..."
"Time?! Is that whatcha want? I'll give you the rest a yer life! Unless i cut it short!"

Howie grabbed the Greasahs shoulder. The leather crinkled in his grasp.
"Now listen up Greash. It's costin me a fortune just to keep dis so called innanet here. And if we don't staht makin some coin on dis baby soon, I'll be broke! Ya HEAR ME GREASHAH? BROKES!!"

The Greasah shrugged of Howie Huey's grip and slid back beneath Howie Huey's future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home